Last night I reached for my felt, fabric and sewing box and settled down to create something. It's been a long while since I made something from scratch in this way - the last bit of sewing I did was sewing the names onto the Christmas stockings. It was so therapeutic to put the radio on and sew. It had been a bit of a day at work and my soul needed creative time.
It all went well until I reached for my white thread and saw the mess it was in. I have no-one to blame except myself and it took me a while to de-tangle it all. In the end I did have to cut it but hopefully didn't waste too much thread.
Then it was time to carry on sewing. It was all a bit trial and error really and it isn't quite finished yet but when it is I will post a picture, even if it is a bit hideous!Hope your Wednesday evening was lovely and that you have a great Thursday. So close to the weekend too....hurry up Friday night - my best night of the week!
Helen xx
1 comment:
I think we have all been in a tangled mess, can't wait to see what you've been creating!
Post a Comment