I am only about a quarter of the way in but I wanted to share some of the words I have loved:
So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they are chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.
The most important thing in life is to give out love, and to let it come in.
I love what Morrie says so much and it is so true.
Just think, if everyone gave out love and devoted themselves to the community around them what a wonderful world this would be.
Wishing you all a Happy and Love filled Friday xx
3 comments:
That sounds like a book I'd enjoy, what inspiring words. :) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
Jess xx
good advice. i keep seeing things about that book...it must be a sign.
Great post! I loved this book, it meant so much to me when I was grieving for my grandmother. If you'd like to read something similar, check out What Really Matters by Karen Wyatt (http://www.karenwyattmd.com/). It's very inspiring and moving :) Thanks for the post!
Emily
Post a Comment