This weekend I felt like taking lots of pictures. So on Saturday I took my camera out with me and when I went to use it the battery was flat. I had stupidly forgotten to change it after taking the pictures of the tulips on the previous post. Talk about annoyed. Don't you hate it when that happens. Sunday Jim and I did some more to the house and I had a yearning/urge/crazy idea to do some gardening. So there I was in the snow cutting down overgrown rambling roses and other such things. It was very therapeutic albeit cold. Not sure if the thermometer in the garden was right or not but it looked so pretty there that I had to take a picture using my phone.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that the week ahead is full of love and fun!
Take care
Helen xx
No comments:
Post a Comment