
The last few days have been a bit weird for me. I've not felt right at all.
Admittedly I have a few things on my plate right now but generally I am feeling less like me. Maybe it's the rat race I belong to, the lack of time for me, the lack of time for me and Jim, the feeling that I am not fulfilling my dreams....all of which I have the power to change, I know.
Just feel like I have had the wind knocked out of my sails.....
Have a great Monday!
3 comments:
I totally understand that feeling! Hope you get your groove back soon :)
seems we all go through that...i shut down when i don't feel like i have enough time for everything/everyone.
more time please! i just blogged about it last week!
hope you find a little more time and balance in your life soon! xoxo
Thanks guys - your positive thoughts are much appreciated :o)
Post a Comment