I hope you all had a nice weekend. It just goes too fast!
Mine was lovely, busy and spent with the family. On Saturday we spent it with my mum and had a lovely day, then Saturday night Jim and I went on a rare date. Off we went to Nando's before heading to the cinema to see Hugo in 3D. It was a really lovely film and there was something quite gentle about it at times. I will say my favourite character was the Station Inspector played by Sacha Baron Cohen - I swear he based his charcter on Inspector Clouseau - he was brilliant!
Then yesterday we put the Christmas tree up so now things are getting quite festive.
Hope you all have a good week - think I need to do some Christmas shopping soon!
2 comments:
Hi Helen, I just came across your blog and found lots of interestings things - love that very moody photo, it perfectly reflects the bad December weather.
Kristina
Hi Kristina, thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments. I've just hopped over to your blog and it looks great - I will have a proper look later on, especially as you both have a love for art and lens. Helen x
Post a Comment