The other day I posted a photograph from my archives - one that I used to sell a lot of. So today I thought I would share one of my life drawing paintings. This was done using pastels and I remember my tutor, Fran, pushing me to use the colours of the sarong on her skin, as almost a reflection. I tended to do a lot of my nudes in charcoal and this was the first one I did in pastels. I had THE most amazing time. I felt like I was just touching the surface of what I could achieve. Shortly after this session the classes stopped for a while and then I couldn't make the new term
I really did enjoy creating this study and I hope to join another life class in the not too distant future.Hope you had a nice evening last night and are looking forward to the weekend. I missed Kirstie's Handmade Britain as for some reason our telly as decided to remove quite a few channels from it's selection....Channel 4 being one of them. Thanks heavens for catch up tv.
Have a great day!
Helen xx
3 comments:
Nice drawing! Valerie
this is lovely, so soft and such a lovely figure, I have joined as a follower, its lovely to meet you.I found you through Sunday Sketches,
Thanks Laurie, it's nice to meet you and thank you for following me x
Post a Comment