Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Agnes Cecile


You tube is great for finding inspiration and seeing artists at work. I recently found the work of Agnes Cecile and her work is amazing.

I love the drips, the emotions you feel from her work and the colours. I tip my hat to her (if I wore one).

I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did and admire her talent!

This time next week it'll be a few days until Christmas......think I need to get a move on and get everything sorted out. Thankfully I have cut the spending down quite a bit this year which makes life so much easier. I know I keep on saying this but it really is about being with those you love - that is the gift.

3 comments:

Jim said...

WOW! Makes me want to get the paints out !! Amazing !!

fiddlehead said...

inspiring for sure! I just came across your blog and love it. I will be following!

Helen said...

Thanks :o) And thanks for following fiddlehead - it's great to meet you x