Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Station approach

Jim and I went for a date tonight and as we were at Waterloo station waiting for the train home I took a quick snap of the other commuters by holding my phone down low and just pressing the button when someone came into the frame. This one happens to be my favourite as I love the movement.

I've got two days off now so looking forward to not setting my alarm for 5.30am!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at me being so late to visit you. Anyway, I *will* go to your PPF post and check it out, but i also wanted you to know that i'm glad that i did get around to visiting you back because i really like your blog.
also, p.s. i super really like whatever filter you are using on that photo.
xx,
amy

Helen said...

Thanks Amy for your kind words :o) The photo was taken using the Hipstamatic app on the iphone. The lens was Tejas and the film, Ina's 1969. I love this app, it's one of the best!

martinealison said...

Une photos prise sur le vif et effectivement très intéressante...
gros bisous