Monday, 18 July 2011

Liven up your Monday morning

I've recently come across this artist and I just love his enthusiastic and fun approach to painting. Enjoy!






4 comments:

martinealison said...

Lorsque j'observe son travail et le mien, je me dis que nous sommes vraiment différents. Notre sensibilité aussi, la seule chose qui me relie à lui serait la foi que nous avons de mettre tout notre ressenti dans une peinture.
Bisous

Helen said...

I just love the amount of fun he has doing what he loves and is passionate about. Very inspiring!

creativelenna said...

Helen, I love this painter too, and only found his work in the last year. He is so inspiring to me. Thank You for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my art journal!
; ^ ) lenna

Jenn said...

This really lights my fire!!! :) LOVE it!!! Now to go find me a big wall! :)