
This is the first time I have been able to paint since my hand operation and I really couldn't wait to get started.
I started to lay a base down for some dramatic clouds although this isn't very easy to photograph in artificial light. I needed to walk away from it as if I don't do that I am not always able to see what needs to be changed. Sometimes I hold the picture up to a mirror and look at the reflection as I find seeing it from another angle helps.
Ideally I need to work on other paintings at the same time to use up the paint and to keep me going when I am in the painting groove.Below are some close ups of the canvas.
I love the texture in the beach.
I went back to it before I went to bed and it's looking different again. I had lots of fun and look forward to carrying on with it later.
9 comments:
Have fun, it is already looking great! Valerie
Thanks Valerie x
Thanks for your visit! The sky looks amazing! I love hearing about your process too!
Smiles
Thanks Julia - appreciate your comments x
beautiful, wow what an amazing blog you have!
Une toile qui va évoluer dans le bon sens... Demain après votre réveil et un oeil nouveau, vous allez la découvrir et vous saurez dans quelle direction vous la mettrez en mouvement...
Un beau travail... Je vous souhaite une bonne récupération pour votre main.
Gros bisous.
Thanks ladies, your comments and encouragement are truly appreciated xx
Wow! This is so pretty.
Getting back to the things you love after having surgery is a big step. I hope it goes smoothly for you.
You're very talented.
Thanks Nicole for your kind words x
Post a Comment