
So I've made some changes to it. Apart from a different background and header, there are now tabs where you can buy my work, see videos, gallery, links to other sites and of course a tab dedicated to my lovely Jim's work, I will be evolving this over time and adding more content, but I hope you like what I have done so far.
I have also added a link to my facebook fan page (feel free to like it!!) and also where you can follow me tweeting.
I hope you like the new look and if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
2 comments:
Love the new look - the "polaroid" header is fantastic :)
Hope your hand is feeling as good as your blog looks!
xo
Kristin
Thanks Kristin. The hand is getting there so I am very pleased. Hope all is well x
Post a Comment