Well I am so VERY excited. I have spent all week painting, painting and painting and had the best time. I have painted one picture, almost finished another one and started my next. I feel like a little production line. My excitement is due to the fact that when I painted the first one I tried to take photographs at most stages to see how the painting has developed. I have done this almost at every stage (there is always a part when you get so engrossed that you forget!). And what I have done is put it all in a little video for you to see. And this is my first EVER attempt at doing this so please bear with me....I hope they get better as I plan on doing more.Here's my entry for this weeks Sunday Sketch, and although I know it isn't exactly a sketch, I couldn't do any sketching as well.... I was painting (big smiley face).
Seascape - Acrylic 12" x 12"
Here's the video, I hope you enjoy. Please check out the other Sunday Sketches and have a great day!

22 comments:
Great work, Helen, and the video is a wonderful idea. For me, the process of creating something is even more important than the finished work, and it's good to record it like you have done! Hugs from Germany, Valerie
hi helen! so nice to meet you! we have the same name-it is eleni in greek!!!!
your art work is amazing!!!!
beautiful art
I so totally love the video. I really want to try that as well. I always love photos with music,it seems to mean so much more than either separate. (synergy, I guess)
Ok, this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Not only the painting, which I LOVE, but the video....it was just amazing to see you and your hands at work creating! So Cool!!!! Really excellent idea...Your painting is just beautiful captures one of my favorite places on earth....the sea! xo i am looking forward to more Videos from you! xo
Hi Helen, love this painting, well done you... really glad you are on top of the world...
Lovely video, painting AND music!
love your seascape and that video is fantastic, it brought your work to life.
Helen, this is fabulous! What a gorgeous painting! And great video!
Will you join us at Paint Party Friday http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/ and post it there next week? (It would suit what the post will be about nicely!
I really love this!
What a wonderful painting and I LOVE the video! it is so fun to watch other people and how they create their art!
Hope you have a wonderful sunday!
Smiles
Wonderful painting and always great to see the video process!
Love the seascape! The colors and texture are gorgeous! And the video is very nicely done! Love that you have shown the different stages. Great job!
how wonderful that you are inspired, enjoying and making gorgeous art! congratulations.
Helen, gorgeous painting and I loved watching the video and seeing how you progressed through the painting.
Wow Helen what a great job you did on the video and the painting. I keep on thinking I want to do that someday but I just have not had the chance to figure out all that techi stuff. Very impressive!
I love this painting. Really makes me want to go to the beach!
Loved seeing your process and beautiful finished product. Isn't it great to be 'in the zone'!
I enjoyed the video. It really helps with appreciating all the textures and colors of this painting.
I love pictures with water. Great work.
GREAT IDEA & WELL DONE.......BOTH PAINTING & VIDEO!
I really like all the colors in your painting and to be able to see it close up.
Beautiful Helen - I love the looseness of the palette knife (and fingers)... you created such wonderful texture and I loved the video!
xo
Kristin
Love this painting!!! what a wonderful piece....and so neat to share your process!!!!
AMAZING !! I love the painting & the video shows what I see when I potter down to your studio - that wonderful creativity flowing.
I definitely think a larger version of this would be breathtaking ;-) That way we can keep this one on our wall - I look round & see it so many times a day & it inspires me to follow my dreams xx
Post a Comment