Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Sneak Peek.....

I had a day off work today which meant I had time to be creative. Inspired by the wonderful Kelly Berkey, I had forgotten just how much I love using a palette knife (and only a palette knife) to create a painting. So today I dusted off my acrylics and started a painting. Here's a sneek peek! (more to follow in another post).

It's been so long since I have used a palette knife to paint and this is another painting I did a while ago with just the knife.

I love the textures it gives and I find myself getting covered in paint as I use my fingers to help the paint move on the canvas - and to me that is heaven. Which is probably why I don't mind using pastels.

You can click on the pictures for larger images.

Happy Tuesday everyone xx

No comments: