It's been a while since I have posted and painted. Both of which I have missed. Let's just say that right now I have too many stressful things going on in my life and I am hoping that very soon they will come to an end. It's affected my blogging but more importantly my painting time.
Little Ollie was 4 yesterday and I promised to create an Octonauts banner for his party this weekend. As usual I have left things to the last minute so I am now frantically painting like mad in every spare moment. The best thing is that I have had paint on my hands and felt it on my fingers which I find so comforting. It's been just what my soul has needed. Plus I have been listening to Absolute 80's as I paint and singing rather badly. Why is it that belting out a great song that brings back great memories makes you feel so much better. I apologise now to my lovely Jim. He had to wear his headphones last night to block out the wailing noise coming from my studio.
I hope you are all having a good week and not letting the rain dampen your spirits. Although right now as I type this, the sun is shining!
Take care ~ Helen
3 comments:
Hi Helen, lovely to hear from you in the Bloggesphere again. :)I too have had an enormous amount of stress in my life in the past week or so, things have settled a bit now but I do still feel quieter than usual. The moments when I find to create help me so much. I think you're doing a great job with the banner, what a fanastic gift for him, he's going to be thrilled!
I hope you're over the worst storms and that happy times will be arriving really soon.:)
Jess xx
Hi Jess, thanks very much for your lovely comments and glad to hear that things have settled down a bit for you. It can take away my creativity, so I am pleased it is back for us both.
Thanks again, your comment means a lot!
Helen xx
You are flung on the altar of motherhood! He will love it.
I know how you feel when you don;t get paint time. Have a great celebration
Post a Comment