
Well a week after my last blog post I am back with a half finished sketch of Pip. It's been a week where I haven't blogged, but where I've spent time with my family, remembered the passing of my dear Dad and dealt with some serious day job work stuff. So I haven't really made the time to do much blogging or creative stuff. My soul has needed the break.Time with the family was really needed and I will post some pictures soon of a farm trip.
I hope you are all well and that life is being kind to you and please head on over to Blue Chair Diary's blog to look at the other Sunday Sketches entries.
Helen xxx
9 comments:
...awww! ~ sO cutey! ~ thankyoU for your s.s. share ~ may the five winds blow ~ ever gently ~ upon your temple doors ~ blessed be...
...xXx...
everyone needs a break - it all can be a quite bit overwhelming - sorry about your loss -
hugs from me to you!
nice 'sketch in progress'....sending hugs at this tough time of life for you, we all go through those!
adorable sketch ~ coming along nicely ~ hugs to you and your family ~ hard to lose those we love ~ be gentle with yourself ~ wishing you a peaceful and loving week ~thanks, namaste, ^_^
Breaks are a definite must! So sorry for your loss! Love seeing the pops of color starting to emerge on your painting! :)
Sorry to hear about your Dad.. everyone needs a break from time to time... :)
I'm glad you have plenty of good memories with your Dad. Things to cherish...
Breaks just make you come back better in the long run... hope you get back to us soon refreshed and raring to go... lovely sketch...xx
It sounds as though you have spent meaningful time away and that it was good for you. wishing you more quality time doing what feels good.
lovely to see your sketch.
Post a Comment