Sunday, 29 April 2012

Sunday Sketches


Time for Sunday Sketches and this week I've included a sketch of an Octonaut - Kwazi to be precise.

I offered to do a large Happy Birthday banner for Ollie's 4th birthday party which is in the middle of June and I thought I ought to get sketching and get some ideas down,  I didn't get time to put some colour on it, but will post it up and probably some others another time.  If you click on it you should get a larger picture.


I hope your Sunday is going well.  It's a rather wet one here so it's housework, film time with Daisy and then some ironing for me.  Still, I'd rather do that on a rainy Sunday than a sunny Sunday.

Please join me at Sophia's blog to check out the others.

Happy Sunday xxx

7 comments:

martinealison said...

Un petit croquis tout mignon...
Ici beau temps mais beaucoup de vent!!! Je viens de passer l'après-midi devant mon chevalet à peindre.
gros bisous

Unknown said...

Great sketch...Sunday's on the sofa with a good film...love it.. :)

Molly said...

love your octonaut-- can't wait to see it in color!!

carol l mck said...

What a great beginning ~ it is going to be awesome ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Tracey FK said...

That is going to be a gorgeous banner and you are organised thinking this far ahead for June... very impressed...xx

Christine said...

oh this is going to look great in colour! Nice sketch!

Unknown said...

i like the sketches,great beginnings can't wait * to see more :D