

Sorry for the awful iPhone picture but we are heading out to Brighton today to see my best friend, so I didn't have time to get the fancy camera out.
I've made it to another Sunday Sketches.....so feeling very chuffed with myself. Pip has reared her pretty head again and this time finds herself on a Desert Island......I've not finished the drawing yet as want to add in some other sea creatures, so it's very much a work in progress.
Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter and a great Bank Holiday weekend.
Please head over to the wonderful Blue Chair Diary's blog to check out the others.
Happy Sunday xx
12 comments:
Un bien beau matou sur votre dessin...
Gros bisous et joyeuses fĂȘtes pascales.
...thankyoU for the share thus far ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...
Great sketch - have a great Sunday!
Eva
Fun sketch ~ looking forward to the follow up ~ lovely ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
cute sketch! Happy Easter!
A wonderful sketch..whimsical and fun!
Fun sketch...wish I was on a desert Island...have fun in Brighton...love that town... :)
Great WIP--and I'm with you. Apple needs to invent a better camera that takes decent pics of artwork. Everything always ends up looking discolored and dark when I try to use my iPhone for that stuff.
Happy Easter Pip!
Who needs a fancy camera anyway...it's a great skethc in and of itself yet leaves us full of possibilty for more...
fun to see your island sketch.
Beautiful! Lovely blog! I have just discovered you, and I'm a new follower!
Best,
Anne ♥
Post a Comment