
Another Sunday Sketches - wow this is becoming a very good habit :o) These are Lien's Converse - they are black but I just wanted to draw the outline. I am debating whether to go over them in ink and then use an ink wash, but I kind of like the simple sketch, It was fun to do and really relaxing too.Talking of relaxing, I am so tired today after helping Jim photograph a wedding yesterday and we didn't get home until late. So entertaining a 5 and a half year old and an almost 4 year old is taking every last ounce of energy I have. We are off to the park in a mo, so hopefully they will run off some of their energy while we try and relax.
Please head over to Blue Chair Diary to check out the other Sunday Sketches.
Happy Sunday x
8 comments:
Prenez soin de vous... faire un gros dodo!
Bisous
Great job... have fun at the park.. :)
awesome sneakers
were you dreaming of kids running around at the park when you drew these? ;-)
Awesome sketch ~ I remember my 1st drawing class ~ instructor had us remove our sneaker/shoe and draw it ~ Yours is much better than mine was ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
Love contour drawing and these are great!
great lines in this sketch!
This really works well, so I can see why you might not want to paint it in. The St. Ives in your recent post looks like a cool place for a weekend workshop! Thanks for the visit.
Shoes have such character and you captured this........and yes, it is finished as is!
I can relate as soon I will have my two year old grandson for two weeks. We must tap into that inner strength ;)
Post a Comment