Thursday, 5 April 2012

All you crafters are safe......

From what you may ask? Competition!

The other day I decided to make myself a little business card holder as not only do I have cards, but I have some in respect of Jim's photography business which I am a part of. So I decided to pick some felt and make a holder for them. And here it is (no sniggering please)....

If you are a whizz with felt and needlecraft then please forgive my feeble attempt. However, no matter how it turns out I really do enjoy the process. I love being creative full stop.....even if it does look like something I did at school.

Anyway, it does the job, is mine and there is not another one like it :o)

It's almost the weekend which I am very happy about. Although Easter is an emotional time for me as my Dad passed away over the Easter weekend three years ago, it will be nice to have some time off the daily grind and be with my family and friends.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend and that the weather is like it was last week (if only).

Helen xxx

3 comments:

Ciara Gilmore McCleery said...

I love it...simple and unique!! well done..I wouldn't even attempt this...am totally reliant on my sewing machine...hand sewing makes me anxious!!
Sorry to hear about your daddy. I'm sure he's very proud of having such a talented daughter! hope your Easter is filled with happy times and easter blessings :0)Ciara xxx (from Smudge)

Helen said...

Thanks Ciara - and thanks for your kind words too. Very much appreciated xx

Sally said...

I scrolled down to see where the 'feeble attempt' was!!??

I think its amazing and I AM worried about my rep.