Friday, 9 March 2012

Painting, it's Friday and a new book

Last night I dusted off my half finished canvases (literally) and carried on with some painting. After a long day at work and commuting to and from London I was a bit tired, so didn't get as much done as I had hoped......but boy did I enjoy myself.



I have a box full of things to make marks with instead of a brush. Old credit cards, string, feathers, hair slides and empty toilet rolls to name a few.



And this morning I treated myself to a new book and sat in Starbucks to have a read before the madness of the day begins.


Happy Friday to you all :o)

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Une bonne manière que de commencer la journée... Gros bisous

Kelly Berkey said...

bliss! and your painting is gorgeous, darling, just like you!
xo

Netty said...

The painting is looking fab. Happy PPF. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Helen said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments, they are sooo appreciated. xx