
I
posted a while ago about my need to lose weight. How I need to feel better about myself and improve my health. Every Friday is my weigh-in day and I am proud/pleased/delighted/relieved to have now lost a stone....14lbs.....6.35kg......or approx 7 bags of sugar! Imagine being asked to carry around 7 bags of sugar every day. No wonder I was tired.
I still have a long way to go but I am on the journey. My life at the moment has a lots of journeys taking place and each one bringing their own set of challenges.......but when they all finish the end place will be just where I want to be.
Happy HAPPY Friday to you all. Enjoy the sunshine and have a wonderful weekend! xx
2 comments:
That's fantastic, well done! I just read your post in the link about why you want to lose weight. It could have been me writing it! Thankyou for sharing your journey, it's so difficult to change bad habits but reading this I feel it could be achievable for me, thankyou! :)
Jess xx
Thanks Jess for your lovely comments. It really is so hard but when you see the difference it makes it all worthwhile. Funny how we lose weight then let it crop back on again. Encouragement from others really is so inspiring - thank you x
Post a Comment