Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Doodling and sticking

Last night I spent some time doodling, cutting out and sticking and I think I may have just come up with a Christmas card design that I actually like. I have a few ideas for more too! These will be sent to friends and family and if the response is good then I may just create some more for next year and sell them.

Gotta love Wallace and Gromit!

I love it when ideas start to bubble and you start off thinking of one thing and then before you know it it's developed into something else. I will use these old gift tags for the next idea....I knew I kept them for a reason.

Hope you are all having a good week. I am off to see Elbow tonight for the Mencap Little Noise Sessions - an intimate gig in a church.....really looking forward to it as I LOVE Elbow!

Take care xx

No comments: