Friday, 25 November 2011

Bridget Henry


I came across this video today and it has really interested me. In the last few days I have been intrigued at the process of printing either from wood or lino. It completely fascinates me and I really enjoyed watching the process.

I have a long long list of things I would like to try and this really is one of them. I love how you can use just a few colours and it makes an interesting print. I think there are starter kits you can buy......that's the thing with art, there are so many possibilities but they can be so expensive to buy the bits too!

I definitely want to have a go at this!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Helen x

2 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

That's a wonderful video Helen! Thanks for sharing it, I think it would be fun to try some day too!
Thanks for your visit, hope you give the drips a try :)
Darla

Helen said...

I am glad you liked it Darla, I found watching the whole process so inspiring. Thanks for droppping by and I will definitely give the drips a try x