Monday, 22 August 2011

A painting in progress

Here is a glimpse of the painting I started yesterday. Really not sure where this is heading, but I am just enjoying the process to see where it takes me. I played about with different techniques and I enjoyed it. I must remember to let go of worrying about the final result and embrace the creation of the final painting.

A glimpse of a painting in progress from Helen Mills on Vimeo.

Here's to a better week this week than the one I have just had.

Happy Monday to you all xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Very interesting, looking forward to seeing the rest.

Helen said...

Thanks Valerie :o) x

Kristin Dudish said...

A beautiful start (and such a neat way to view it)!

I'm so sorry to hear about Pipa. I am glad you are finding some comfort in your painting.

Wishing you a wonderful week (much better than the last)!

xo
Kristin

Helen said...

Thanks Kristin xx