Thursday, 4 August 2011

Exhibiting

Over the past year I have had a few opportunities to exhibit my art work but they have all fallen through for various reasons. The last time I was geared up to exhibit and promote my artwork the venue decided that they were not going to do this anymore (it was a well known pub in London that exhibited artwork on a monthly basis). So I kind of gave up.

I was contacted this week by the local council inviting the art group (which has sadly disbanded) into exhibiting in the foyer of their local theatre which has a good footflow. It's all in talks at the moment as this is a new initiative for them, but regardless whether they choose to go ahead or not I have decided that I will find somewhere to exhibit my work - art and photography. It's a step I have wanted to take for a while now and it's about time I did.

This does mean that I have to create lots of paintings and take lots of photo's- such a hard life!

1 comment: