Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Flower power

I've added some more flowers and things to the painting, but still have more to do. It's funny how in a painting there are some things you love and they are usually a result of a happy accident.

Feeling quite emotionally drained as the last few days have taken it out of me, so the comfort of painting is doing me good.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Helen xx

2 comments:

Jim said...

They say that laughter has amazing healing powers, I think they forgot to mention that give an artist a brush or a photographer a camera & in my case Kew Gardens and we can feel the healing process start.

You are a truly amazing artist and continually inspire me to be a better person, be more creative & to follow my heart & since my heart belongs to you I guess you're stuck with me ;-)

This painting is fabulous & I felt so proud when Daisy said WOW! when she first saw it, even this morning she stood there looking at it, while I tried to explain textures to a pre-schooler :-)

Continue the healing with your art & you know I'm always there to support & encourage you !

Helen said...

Wow, thank you my love....I am speechless xxxxxx