Sorry I've not been around much but it's all gone a bit mad really!
House renovations, children, family, friends, photoshoots and the like hasn't left me much time or energy for blogging!
In the UK we have had two long four day weekends on the trot and I have loved every minute of them. I've seen family, friends, done stuff to the house, played in the park, ogled from afar at this photoshoot, helped photograph a childs 4th birthday party, helped market my lovely Jim's event business, watched a Royal Wedding a great band called The Slammers play, and those are the things I can remember.
So not much time to paint and the like.
I had a feeling it would get like this a little while ago and I hope to catch up with your blogs soon and get back to my Sunday Sketches too - I've missed it!
Have a great week!
Helen

2 comments:
Love the picture of Brighton beach!
sounds like a lovely time! glad to have you back!
Post a Comment