I’ve been so tired too as going back to work after some time off over Christmas is taking it’s toll. But I will not let this stop me from being creative in the evenings and weekends....just need to make sure I plan things right and look after myself too so that I don’t burn out (ooh am I really living and learning from my past mistakes)!
Now the invite is done I will look at finishing the Esher painting I started some time ago, then there is just one more to complete in my series. And I already have a new painting project bubbling away which I will share once I work out the details. All exciting stuff!
Anyhoo, here’s the invite and if anyone would like one designed for them, just drop me a line.
Have fun and be creative xPs, I've changed some details to protect the innocent ;o)
6 comments:
i love charlie & lola---i used them in sabin's b-day invite 3 years ago. tho' it was all analog (lots of cutting & pasting). anyway, well done! and thanks for stopping by my blog!!
:-)
/j
Thanks Julochka for stopping by my blog too. I follow yours through google reader and you are a source of inspiration :o) Good luck with the new venture, I really hope it works out and that we learn all about it soon xx
The invitation turned out very nice. Looking forward to see your new painting idea.
cute invite helen! sounds like you are like me, tired and trying to get back into the working thing. day jobs are over-rated. let's just stay in our studios and paint!
have a wonderful week!
xo
Thanks Diana - once I've got something together I will post it up
Kelly, that sounds like a great idea and probably lots more fun :o)
Post a Comment