I was looking at Julochka’s blog the other day as she has just started quilting and is using up endless fabrics she has purchased along with any remnants of previous projects ....and boy am I jealous. Not only because what she has produced is colourful, funky and unique, but because she has all this material to use up in the first place.I love brightly coloured fabrics and I can’t wait to find some gems which I can store up like the squirrel I am. I am desperate....DESPERATE, to get out my sewing machine again and use that as my paint brush or pen for a bit.
I don’t know if you have seen any of the Kirsty’s Homemade programmes on Channel 4 but there was one episode where she used a free style technique on a sewing machine to create her teapot picture....it looked so much fun that I am dying to have a go. I watched them recently on 4OD so it’s well worth having a look.
So in between working my day job, I will create as much as I can, whether it’s by sketching, painting, crafting or sewing. The possibilities are endless!

I highly suggest you head on over to Julochka’s blog, as not only will you find it full of colourful pictures of her handiwork, you will also find a good read there too.
Hope you've had a great day - I'm exhausted, so off to bed now x
No comments:
Post a Comment