And doesn't she look miserable. Either she was looking at the wolf saying 'give it your best shot', or she really wasn't impressed with me!
Still it was fun to splash the colour on to see what she would turn out like.I am very excited as I have a new monthly project in the pipeline...all will be revealed next week!
Have a great day!
Helen x
6 comments:
She turned out lovely! I LOVE the red lips very beautiful!!! Nice work! :0)
oh there she IS!!! she is beautiful with color, the red colors really pop and the golden heart just looks great like that! thanks for sharing her with us!!!xo
she has such a sweetness about her! love to see you painting! xo
Thanks ladies.....I did have fun doing this...there is something very free-ing about working in a sketchbook!
Hi Helen, she's gorgeous. How come we haven't crossed paths before? LOL! Thank you for the lovely comment on my Bag!
Be tempted, be tempted ha ha!!
I was born in Surrey, lived in Chertsey till I was 17!! Small world eh?
Ro
You're right Rona, it is a very small world! I'm not too far from Chertsey (Twickenham). And you're welcome.....very tempted - it's a beautiful bag :)
Post a Comment