This week I need to complete a 5 year old girl’s pyjama party invite which may sound easy, but I am toying between painting it or using photoshop to create one. Painting it is fine as I have created a prototype and it works really well, (and the little girl is pleased with it) but I am worried how well it will look when scanned. The photoshop one will work better when printed but I will need to learn a few photoshop techniques from my lovely Jim in order to create it....and I don’t really have the time for that! Hmnnn decisions.....
The little girl in question is my best friend’s daughter and she is adorable so I really want to make her something she is chuffed with.
I will post an update when it’s finished but in the meantime, here’s a glimpse at the ideas so far.

Have a great day x
2 comments:
Looks so cute! Looking forward to seeing the finished piece! :)
Thanks Jodi, I will post it up :)
Post a Comment