I've suffered with this since I was 18 and the docs just wont take my tonsils out....so when I over do things if I'm not careful, my throat suffers.
I haven't been able to create anything as I have just been too unwell.....so instead I have posted up a picture of one the the sketch challenge drawings I did a while ago as part of the challenge laid down by Kelly Berkey. It's not a great drawing, but I said I would post them all up, irrespective of whether I liked them or not. I am not happy with the proportions of her face, but I really do struggle with faces. Maybe I need to just concentrate on these for a while.
Off to the doctors again this week to see if they can sort me out as I am a bit fed up with it all to be honest.
Hope you've all had a good week!
3 comments:
love! faces are hard, especially 3/4 poses! hope you feel better soon dear;-)
Aahhhhhh! I recognized Kelly's sketch and had to come visit. Kelly's right about 3/4 faces...they're the hardest. Hope you feel better.
Thanks guys - I'm gradually getting back into the flow again.....
Post a Comment