In my quest to re-develop, spruce up, brighten up and liven up my blog and website I feel I really ought to have a better photo of myself. The ones up are a bit old - mind you, I am then a bit younger so that can't be bad- and to be honest, not really worthy of someone who enjoys taking photographs.
But boy do I hate my photo being taken. It's horrendous, I can never find an image I like and I think 'do I really look like that' So my goal this month is to have one taken. I have the resources, namely my wonderful Jim to help me with the lighting etc, and I have the equipment, I just need to make the time.
I then started thinking about doing a portrait every week or every month, like I have seen people do on Flickr. That all depends on whether I can force myself to do it and have the bravery to post them.
But first....little steps and take that one portrait picture.....
No comments:
Post a Comment