Briefly, my father passed away in April 09 after a 3 month battle with cancer, and if this has happened to you I am sure you understand the impact this has on your life. My dad was a huge inspiration to me but not only that, he was the head of the family, he made the decisions (guided by my mum) and he was my safety net. He was the man I looked up to, the man who I wanted to emulate and the Dad I adored. I have no idea when I will get over his death....I hear that you never do, you just learn to live with it. I guess at the moment I am trying to do just that.
On a more positive note, I met a brilliant man in July 09 who is my soulmate. His passion and vocation is photography (http://www.templeton-cross.com/) and he has inspired me greatly. One creative soul with another. Absolutely perfect!
On another positive note (see it's not all doom and gloom) the rennovations to my old cottage are taking shape and it means I can free up some time to be creative again.
My plan (gotta have a plan) is to re-develop my blog and website and do more of the things I love....such as photography, art, spending days with my lovely Jim and not forgetting, laughing.
Helen
Behind every good man, is a good woman..........
No comments:
Post a Comment