So last night I grabbed a pencil and started to draw a picture I had my eye on painting for a while. I took the picture of the teapot, jug and cup when Jim and I were in a tea room in the lovely St Ives and last night I decided to get it down on paper ready for some paint.
Then I saw my sketchbook, opened it and found half a doodle I started some time ago. It was just three houses and that was it. And before I knew it I had drawn lots of lines, opened up my paintbox and started applying paint. It was late when I took these pictures so the light isn't good, but I want to post them more as a reminder to me that when I am being creative I really am at my happiest.
And right now I am itching to carry on......
Happy Thursday to you all.
Helen xx
1 comment:
It's looking good already! I've done a similar thing this morning, had an image of a girl holding an owl in my mind sketched it out. It's so lovely when the muse strikes isn't it? Mine's been in hibernation for quite a while believe it or not. :) I look forward to seeing your painting develop!
Jess xx
Post a Comment