Sunday, 1 July 2012

Sunday Sketches


It may be a bit late in the day but I'm here for another Sunday Sketches.  Today's sketch is a little fishy.  Just doodles really and allowing my pen to follow my imagination.



I hope you are all well and please join me to look at the other entries, I just know they will be fab!

Happy Sunday to you all.

Helen xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute fish... :)

Heather said...

yellow and blue...love the colors...perfect for summer and the first day of july - cute fish

Debbie said...

wow, i love this!

WrightStuff said...

Aw - a romantic fish. Cute!

carol l mck said...

Fun Fish ~ great colors ~ creative ~ ~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Anonymous said...

hardly 3 colours used and still it looks so vibrant. nice work!

Tracey FK said...

This is just lovely and have I told you how much I like your little sunday sketches tag thingy... just gorgeous...so sorry for being so late getting here...xx

Sabina said...

This is so cute. It actually just made me squeal.