So I set to work and instead of painting this one I decided to really try and get to grips with Photoshop. Over the years I have used it but I really do have a limited knowledge. Fortunately Jim doesn't and after installing a Wacom pen tablet on my laptop (which I have had for 2 years but never used), I decided to use it and have some fun. Again with help from Jim we got it up and running and then I just played about.
Here's the menu as it is right now. Not sure I will change anything else as my friend loves it....it just depends on how well it prints as I hope the background won't be too 'busy' once printed.
Hope you are having a great Sunday. Today has been lovely and relaxing so far with the family. Perfect!
Added to Sunday Sketches - please head over to Sophia's blog to check out the other entries,

17 comments:
this is really awesome!!!!!! WOW, I love it!!!! I want a menu for my house! really cool.
cute and delicious menu!
An adorable menu based on a very clever book! I am impressed with your PS skills (I received a wacom tablet last Christmas and still have to try it out... It scares me, but I know it would probably make many of the things I do much easier!)
I can't wait to see what other goodies you create with it :)
xo
Kristin
Great job Helen...love it
Une excellente idée...
Gros bisous
I love the Gruffalo! Great menu - though I may have to pass on the snake and fox crumble...
How adorable, looks awesome.
Wow! Kids will love it ~ very cool ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked with Sunday Sketches ~
LOVE IT! Yummy and delicious fun! POP ART MINIS
You did a fab job on this!! Looks perfect for kids.
Fantastic menu, thanks so much for sharing (and stopping by my blog to say hi) much love Jennibellie x
I LOVE THIS! what a great idea!!!
Smiles
adorable! i'm definitely going to pass this idea on to my sis for her little ones! and your execution is great! thanks for sharing.
Very clever and well done. The kids will love it too.
hehe..so cool! :)
now that is a great idea and fun way for a child to choose what they want to eat! cool design.
oh what a cool idea!!!! I love this....I once created a fun artsy fartsy drink menu!!! people loved it!!!
Post a Comment