Saturday, 3 September 2011

Two more on the go

An observation
When I don’t paint or create I feel like something major is missing from my life. I feel restless, frustrated and sometimes miserable.

Solution
Paint more (simple!)

Problem
Time (Life sometimes gets in the way)

What needs to go?
Internet time

Wise words from countless successful artists.....paint every day or as often as you can. It doesn’t always matter what but the fact that you are taking action generates activities which can in turn generate success.

So it seems I need to paint more, stop wasting time on the internet and do a little every day.

My new mantra I reckon.....

The start of two new paintings......

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

claire said...

wise words but if I wasn't using the internet I wouldn't have read them ! ;)

Fallingladies said...

love the beginnings of both paintings!
-Andrea

Sunshineshelle said...

Whoops, & look who else needs a little less internet & little more paint time ;) ME!! The painting look like they will be great, not that you read that because you are painting now, right? & I'm about to!!