But all this change and hard graft will no doubt affect the time I can be creative and the time I can blog. I'm not superwoman so I completely expect something to give and I know that it will be the art. But.......it will be so worth it as I will eventually be able to be more creative than ever!
So if my posts are sporadic and I can't join in as many activities as I used to, please bear with me as it will soon pass.
Yay for exciting times ahead.
Hope you are all having a good week and looking forward to the weekend!
xx
3 comments:
Sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're up to! We all have times when, for whatever reason, blogging and creating takes a back seat. Don't worry we'll all still be here when you get back!! And it really is important to make our dreams happen!
Have a great weekend
Ro xx
Il est normal de faire une pause de temps en temps...
Dès que vous vous sentirez prête, nous serons là ...
Personnellement je prends quelques jours de repos...
gros bisous
I'm excited for you! Good luck!
Post a Comment