Thursday, 1 April 2010

March highlights and an unfortunate lowlight!

March has been and gone! It is scary how quickly we will the winter to pass (and what a winter it has been) and we are now heading into Spring - I say heading as Scotland and Ireland have had the most awful snow!

Here are some of my highlights and lowlights from the month:

Finding the brilliant Hipstamatic app for the iPhone - this is great and you can get some really cool pictures using it!

Realising just how many art materials I have - finding things I haven't used in ages and admiring all the paints and paper.

St Patricks Day and seeing all the people dressed up as they visit bars in London as I am on my way home from work.



Finding Jim's old ID cards and having a giggle at his 80's hair!


Losing my car in an accident!

I love taking a photo-a-day as it is a photographic diary of your life and sometimes we forget the good and remember the bad. So even though I lost my car, I found loads of art stuff, a new iPhone app, Jims old ID cards and I learned how not to take a picture of random strangers drinking outside a pub!

Have a great Easter everyone and here's to a wonderful April.




No comments: